Tuesday, July 3, 2007

LUPUS can be defeated

Well as I know now , all problems come from within us.We are affected by other people behavior when we could just live our lives not considering what others have to say about us or about what we are doing.
We are affected by surroundings by environment you name it.

And all that comes back to us and when least expected hits us.

That happened to me many years ago in the autumn on 2001 when suddenly pain started to make way in my life. All kinds of pain, muscular, bone, head you name it. And I started to ask my self what is this about. After 3 or 4 months of investigations the verdict was final. SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) a chronic disease that its worse than you can think, especially when it hit you.

To get you a better description of what it is I paste a link to a specialized website where you can form an opinion http://www.medicinenet.com/systemic_lupus/article.htm.

In my next post you will read my story of how I became almost free of LUPUS and you give some thoughts to see how you can to or how you can help others to do it.



No comments: